- Information on contacting me.
- Software I maintain or maintained: GCC, glibc, GNU toolchain and C standards development (active), matholymp (active), bsd-games (inactive since 2005, others may have newer versions), nppt (inactive since 2004).
- My publications and preprints.
- My mathematics.
- I have been involved in some manner in Mathematical Olympiad
activities since 1992.
- I am or have been involved in some Cambridge student societies,
and for some of these have made relevant documents available online:
- Historical information on British Summer
- As part of my interest in computer history, I have also made
available here the standard
ECMA-10—ECMA standard for Data Interchange on
Punched Tape. The standards organisation ECMA produce computer-related standards
that are freely available both online and in printed form (even a
complete set of current printed ECMA standards is free); unfortunately
they cannot supply copies of obsolete standards such as this one, but
since their standards are not copyright it can be distributed here.
Many ECMA standards are essentially identical to expensive ISO ones; there are several ISO
standards for punched paper tape (numbers 1113, 1154, 1729, 2195 and
3692) but I have not checked their equivalence to this one.
Contact: Joseph Myers
12 June 2016